Enteractive is looking for an experienced and go-getting full-time Recruitment Coordinator
Enteractive is the iGaming pioneer and industry leader in Player Retention Solutions. Our Player Reactivation Services help operators get churned players back in action and our Player Support Offering makes sure active players stay on board. It’s all responsible and easy. It’s simply Retention-as-a-Service.
The successful candidate will be committed to ensuring our company strives to be ‘the best employer in Malta’, with a focus to successfully transfer our positive working environment to our brand new offices at Gzira and also locating and retaining the best talent in the business.
As the Enteractive Family grows exponentially this year, we therefore need a dedicated resource to also coordinate and facilitate the full cycle of the recruitment process in partnership with the HR & Recruitment Manager and the respective hiring managers.
As our new Recruitment Coordinator, you join a group of industry professionals and will:
- Perform full-cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing, processing background checks, and extend and negotiate employment offers
- Develop and maintain pools/pipelines of candidates for immediate or future consideration
- Build and maintain a strong rapport with all managers; routine communication and follow-up is essential to have a strong understanding of recruitment needs
- Provide a professional and welcoming atmosphere when sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Track, maintain, and improve recruitment metrics
- All other duties as assigned
We’d like you to set high goals and to challenge yourself in your work, but we also invite you to enjoy your work and your leisure on the warm and sunny island of Malta.
- Effective communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention-to-detail and experience within an HR/Recruitment or similar role, experience in iGaming would be an advantage
- HR qualification and/or related degree is desirable
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Fluency in English and one other Scandinavian language
- Knowledge of personnel policy and procedures and relevant employment laws regarding employment practices
- Creativity and knowledge to develop non-traditional recruiting strategies
- Ability to easily build rapport with employees and external partners, a true ‘people person’ - one that can promote the company’s core values
- Competitive package/salary
- Company phone
- Free breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- Multiple team and company events throughout the year.
- Complimentary maid service to your home.
- You will join the ‘Enteractive Family’.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!