Our Player Support Department is looking for a Support Manager.
This vacancy will see the right candidate enter into the most senior role in a multi branded iGaming specialized Player Support department focusing on multiple growing markets (UK and Nordics are our largest markets).
Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Operations, you will have two on-call Team Leaders to act as your right and left hands respectively with a total team of 20 staff (rapidly expanding). The teams are divided into one Player Support unit and one Bingo Chat moderator unit.
The department covers all possible iGaming related products from Sportsbook to Live Casino to Bingo, utilizing all contact channels from phone, live chat, email, social media etc.
Well into its eighth year of operations, Enteractive is heading into one of the most exciting periods of its growth, and this vacancy is a timely opportunity to be joining a hugely successful team that is ever growing and expanding its operations.
- Extensive iGaming experience, minimum of 2+ years.
- Previous experience working in a multi-branded environment.
- Extensive Customer Service experience in a managerial role.
- High bandwidth individual that is able to extensively multitask.
- Methodical, structured and organisational skills are absolutely paramount.
- Motivate your staff and promote team spirit.
- Staff your team to ensure optimal coverage and quality of service.
- Recruitment, coaching and training.
- Intimately familiar with CS metrics.
- Previous Account Management experience considered a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience with project management, considered a plus.
- Deadline focused, able to deliver under pressure and promote the same can-do attitude in your team.
- You take charge of tasks and problems coming your way, and ensure they are resolved both within a timely fashion and to the absolute highest level of quality.
- Positive mindset, able to motivate assist and advocate for your staff as well as end customers.
- Problem solver, analytical and able to think outside the box.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Fluent in English and a minimum of one additional Nordic language is considered an advantage
- Competitive package
- Work laptop
- Company phone
- Full relocation package
- And Company Standard Benefits including:
- Free breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Multiple team and company events throughout the year
- Complimentary maid service to your home/apartment
HR and Recruitment
Tel: 00 356 99025567